RENOVATED LES 1BR FOR $2000? GOING... GOING...
You love a vibrant city, this is where you want to be.
- Well kept Pre-War building, Seward Park adjacent.
- Close to J,F,M & Z trains.
- Good closet and shelving space.
- Kitchen with all new stove, hood, and fridge.
- Newly replaced cabinets with granite counter top, new sink fixture.
- All new ceiling light fixtures and additional power outlets.
- Pristine hardwood floors, energy efficient windows.
- Refurbished, re-tiled bathroom including all new fixtures and vanity.
ALL NEW & WAITING FOR YOU! When calling, please refer to initials (KF)
Nearby Transit & Points of Interest
Time and Distance from 191 Henry St New York, NY 10002
Located in the southeastern portion of Manhattan, the Lower East Side is a spirited neighborhood pulsing with a vibrant nightlife scene, trendy restaurants, and mom-and-pop shops. The Lower East Side, often shortened to L.E.S., appeals to those seeking a fast-paced lifestyle in the city that never sleeps.
While L.E.S. offers a diverse array of modern delights, its historic roots are evident with numerous well-preserved buildings on every corner and the presence of the Tenement Museum. John V. Lindsay East River Park provides plenty of green space as a respite from the concrete playground. Quick access to the subway and the Williamsburg Bridge makes getting around from the Lower East Side easy.