Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 185 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY 11226
LARGE Mint under-priced 2BR w/Dishwasher!
- Wonderful well-kept building
- Rent Stabilized!
- Amazing Natural lighting
- Three short blocks to 2,5 Trains
- 4th fl walk-up unit!
- Excellent 2BR Apartment
- Large Open Living Space
- Kitchen living room combo
- Upgraded Kitchen w/SS Appliances
- Large Sunny Windows
- High Ceilings
- Good Closets space (4)
- Original Details & Moldings
- Beautiful Sleek finishes
- 5 min walk to 2,5 trains @ Winthrop ave 25 Minutes to NYC!
- Close to B,Q Trains @ Parkside ave
- HOT Location!
- Enjoy Prospect Lefferts Garden trendiest boutiques, eateries, shops, nightlife & more
- Pics maybe of a similar unit in building
- Pet ok!
* 1st month rent, security + Broker fee to move in
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION!
* APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
* GUARANTORS: must earn 70-80X rent.In & out-of-state Guarantors.
* This unit is available ASAP- Serious candidates ONLY pls.
Situated in central Brooklyn, about 30 minutes from downtown Manhattan by train, Prospect Lefferts Gardens distinguishes itself with tree-lined streets, varied housing stock and a slow pace of life. Bordering the northern edge of Flatbush, Prospect Lefferts Gardens lies south of Crown Heights and north and west of East Flatbush.
An increasingly diverse set of residents populates the neighborhood, including a large number of families and young professionals. The friendly residential vibe, relatively affordable rents and proximity to Prospect Park attract residents, who enjoy the easy access to Manhattan and the area's strong sense of community.