Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 176 Nagle Ave New York, NY 10034
• Gut renovated one-bedroom apartment in Inwood
• Brand new stainless steel appliances: stove, refrigerator, microwave, and a dishwasher
• Windowed Kitchen
• Plenty of cabinet space
• High ceilings and a lot of natural light
• Laundry Room and Elevator Building
• Pets allowed!
• Contact Agent directly to schedule a showing
Situated on the northernmost part of Manhattan, Inwood combines pastoral beauty with urban grit. Bounded on three sides by the Harlem and Hudson Rivers, Inwood residents enjoy scenic views from a hilly locale. The sprawling Inwood Hill Park is a neighborhood landmark, containing the last natural forest in the city. Fort Tryon Park, Harlem River Park, and Highbridge Park are all convenient to Inwood as well.
While Inwood boasts plenty of natural beauty, it touts a distinct city feel with rows of diverse eateries and eclectic storefronts in brick buildings lining the neighborhood’s major bustling thoroughfare—Broadway. Inwood residents enjoy a relatively affordable cost of living, with numerous apartments, condos, and co-ops available for rent. Access to the 1 and A Trains makes commuting and traveling from Inwood simple.