Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 1608 W Sherwin Ave Chicago, IL 60626
Love this gorgeous Modern looking Studio with skyline view!
- Key FOB entry
- Fitness center coming soon
- Rent $995
- Application Fee $50
- Cats allowed
- Dogs allowed
Be the first to live in the newly renovated 1 bedroom in Jarvis Square .
- Espresso kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and deep under-mount sink
- SS appliances with dishwasher, stovetop microwave
- Spacious living room with attaching dinning area
- Dark floors
- Renovated bathroom
- Lots of closet space throughout
- LED lighting
- Heat, water, cooking gas included
- Pets welcome
- Fitness room (coming soon)
- Laundry room has card system
- Bike garage
- Front door intercom with security access control
- Pets welcome
- Near the Jarvis Red Line stop and buses
Chicago's northernmost neighborhood is also one of the most popular. Rogers Park extends along Lake Michigan, providing gorgeous beaches and park space for residents to enjoy. Stroll around this dynamic neighborhood and you'll likely hear several languages -- it is estimated that at least 40 different languages are spoken in Rogers Park. Part of the reason for that is its university -- Loyola University Chicago, established in 1870 as a private Catholic university, is located in the southeast section of Rogers Park. Northwestern University, located just two miles north of the neighborhood, also draws new residents to Rogers Park. This private research university is considered one of the best in the nation and ranked as the 20th best university in the world in 2017.
Historic, brick apartment buildings stand in neat rows along tree-lined streets in Rogers Park, considered one of the best neighborhoods in Chicago.