About 1402 H St NE Washington, DC 20002
You'll be the first to live in this 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath Condo for $2,345/Month.
This beautiful 2nd floor Condo is in the newly constructed Constellation-on-H condominium complex, at the Apex of the H Street Corridor.
Brand spanking new concrete construction; a striking building design Located on a whole city block.
You'll be living Right ON H St., in 767 Sq. Ft. of spaciously designed living space, with numerous restaurants, bars, entertainment venues and grocery stores within walking distance.
Bus and H-Street Streetcar go right in front of the building; within a free Trolley car ride to Union Station, and very close to the Capitol building and other Government offices - can't beat the convenience.
Utilities: Your water and gas expenses are included in the rent and we even pay your electric bill, up to $100/month.
We also provide a sizeable additional storage space, included in the rent!
Condo Unit Features Include:
9'+ Tall Ceilings with an expansive and open floor plan and a trendy interior
Floor to Ceiling Windows in almost entire wall of bedroom and living room, with generous natural light and newly installed plantation shutters
All Brand New Black Stainless Steel Samsung appliance suite in the unit with designer fixtures:
• Full-sized 4-door Fridge with Flexzone™
• Full-sized, front loading Washer & Dryer
• Gas Range with Convection
• Top Control Dishwasher with WaterWall™ Technology
• Garbage Disposal
Wood simulated flooring (concrete subflooring)
Futuristic ButterflyMX Keyless Entry system
Intelligent Nest Thermostat
Sizeable Storage Space comes with unit
Secure Bike Storage Rack included
Custom designed Modern European Kitchen with beautiful silestone countertop island/breakfast nook between dining room and cooking area
Great countertop space with abundant cabinet space
Top of the line, Shaker Cabinets with slow close feature
Subway Tile Backsplash
Bronze Cedar & Moss Pendant Light (above island)
Full bathroom in bedroom and a separate half bathroom as a vanity bathroom in unit
Trendy Subway Tiles
Elegant Bronze Fixtures
Bronze Rainfall Shower Head
Condo Complex and Community Attractions Include:
Constellation-on-H is H Street's brightest and most exciting new addition, combining solid concrete construction with high end industrial elegant design, conveniently located at the apex of the H Street corridor.
Considered one of the nightlife centers of the City, H Street boasts an eclectic blend of music venues and entertainment options, along with day to day conveniences.
• Atlas Performing Arts Center : Catch an award winning show
• Rock and Roll Hotel : Enjoy a rock concert
• H Street Festival : Get inspired at the neighborhood's largest event, complete with musical performances, multi-cultural events and art exhibits.
• Host of dining options : Expect to have your taste buds titillated with dining options from New York bagels to Ethiopian fare. Stop by Ben's Chili Bowl or local Chef Erik Bruner-Yang's Toki Underground , which serves up hearty bowls of ramen, or Maketto , a communal marketplace that combines retail, restaurant, bar, and café experiences.
• Convenience at your fingertips : Whole Foods Market within walking distance; Very close to Union Station & The Capitol building and other government offices
H Street NE - and Constellation on H - could NOT be more convenient, with great transportation options nearby, with a walk score of 95, a transit score of 82 and bike score of 91. The DC Streetcar provides a convenient transportation option to Union Station, with access to red line metro and Amtrak. The X1 Metrobus line serves H Street, while Capital Bikeshare lets you travel at your own speed around the city. Cabs, Uber and Lyft have a ubiquitous presence in the area.
** Tenants must be willing to submit to a background/credit check **
tags: H Street, Capitol Hill, Eastern market, brand new, new construction, smoke free, no smoking, no pets, silestone countertops, stainless steel, Samsung appliances, gas range, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, full sized washer dryer, full sized fridge, in unit washer dryer, floor to ceiling windows, plantation shutters, nightlife, restaurants, bars, Whole Foods, Union Station