Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 1340 Hancock St Brooklyn, NY 11237
Super cool ROOM in 3 bed, 1 full bath apartment in hot Bushwick!
Room available: $900 w/ big closet and window.
NOTE: $900 is for JUST 1 room! It's not the price for the full apartment! Single occupancy ONLY!
The current tenants are super clean and one of them has a really cute cat so you have to be OK with it (NO other pets are accepted!). They are working professionals in their 20s, very nice and tidy. They prefer another female roommate!
- Washer & Dryer in the basement
- Blocks from the Halsey L stop
- Close to many cool restaurants, coffee shops and affordable stores like Industry 1332, Trans-Pecos, Nowadays, Houdini Kitchen Laboratory and more...
- Close to the Irving Park and Highland Park
- First, and security
- 1 year lease
- Get approved and move ASAP!
- Application $200 per person (This fee includes your guarantor's app if needed + our Concierge service: Neighborhood tips, Mediation, Conflict resolution [roommate mediation] and room swaps)
- Utilities: not included
- Good credit (680 minimum), good income (40 x the rent yearly), or provide a cosigner/American Guarantor or offer extra security deposits
Situated in northern Brooklyn, Bushwick distinguishes itself with a gritty aesthetic, trendy dining scene and young, artsy vibe. Bordering the southern edge of Queens, Bushwick lies southeast of Williamsburg and northeast of Bedford Stuyvesant.
An increasingly diverse group of residents populates the neighborhood, including large numbers of young professionals and creative types. The proximity to trendy Williamsburg and midtown Manhattan attracts residents, as well as the area’s music scene, converted loft apartments and relatively affordable rents.