Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 1211 Lagoon Ave Minneapolis, MN 55408
Spacious 1BR Lumen on Lagoon loft w/ high ceilings, large windows, open kitchen w/ granite and stainless steel. Private covered balcony. Master suite with 2 closets walks through to full bath. Great uptown location near shopping, restaurants, and entertainment!
- in unit washer dryer
- central air and heat - eco Nest thermostat
- trendy kitchen with granite countertops, gas grill, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher
- lots of floor to ceiling windows
- open floorplan - front door security/ callbox
- built-in in the closet
- large lockable storage unit in the basement as well as other storage
- pet friendly but must interview and there is a separate pet lease and one time fee
- utilities included in rent: water, sewage, garbage
*Option to have apt fully furnished for a small additional cost!
*Option for a 3-,6-, 12-month lease
From the shore of Lake Calhoun to the thriving businesses along Lyndale Avenue, Uptown serves as a major hub for arts and entertainment in Minneapolis. The music scene has deep roots, with legendary alumni such as Prince getting their start in Uptown. The nightlife tends to be a bit more subdued than the nearby Warehouse District, but still incorporates dozens of bars and nightclubs catering to a variety of tastes. The neighborhood is known for its artistic flair, reflected in the abundance of public artworks and popular events like the Uptown Art Fair.
When it comes to living in Uptown Minneapolis, folks have several great options. Most of the neighborhood is residential, with everything from historic apartment buildings to large single-family homes lining the streets. The extensive network of tree-shaded sidewalks make it simple to reach your favorite café or neighborhood pub on foot, and Downtown is easily within biking distance.