Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 118 E 19th St New York, NY 10003
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, dishwasher, and microwave
• High ceilings with elegant hardwood flooring
• Three oversized southern facing windows offering bright natural light
• Separate kitchen and dining alcove
• Stylish tiled bathroom with modern lighting and fixtures
A lush oasis in Midtown Manhattan? Can you believe it? If your zip code puts you in Gramercy Park, you’re surrounded by lush beauty – from vibrant flower beds to hanging greenery along tree-lined streets.
Gramercy Park is the heart of the community. This private park is completely fenced-in and can only be opened with a special key. Residents who live around the park hold said key which grants them access inside – Gramercy Park Hotel has 12 reserved for its guests. Even if you don’t possess a key, the surrounding sidewalks are beautifully landscaped and popular with joggers.
The good news is that Stuyvesant Square Park is public. Residents adore the neighborhood because it’s quiet and safe, with a wide selection of restaurants and bars along Second Avenue and Third Avenue. Pete’s Tavern resides in Gramercy Park and is one of New York’s oldest saloons.
Brownstones and luxury high-rises occupy the neighborhood.