Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
About 1146 St Johns Pl Brooklyn, NY 11213
Clean, Quiet, Well-lit 2 Bedroom apartment in Crown Heights
Third floor walk up in the back of the building off of the main street.
- 3 blocks from the 3 Train @ Kingston Ave (20 minutes on the train to Wall Street Manhattan)
- 10 minute walk to the 4 train @ Utica
- 10 minute walk to the C train @ Kingston/Throop
- Oak wood floors
- Recently remodeled kitchen and bathroom
- Roof access with Manhattan views
- Bedrooms are on opposite sides of the apartment
- Bedroom One fits a King size bed
- Second Bedroom fits a Full and could fit a Queen if you block the closet (or take the door off the closet and still use it while fitting a Queen)
Call Rachel right away for a viewing
The Crown Heights South neighborhood of the New York City borough of Brooklyn sits a few blocks southeast of downtown Brooklyn and a few blocks east of the Hudson River. Its close proximity to downtown and easy access to Manhattan make it very attractive to families as well as young professionals and students attending nearby Brooklyn College.
Beautiful Dutch and European architecture dot the tree-lined streets of the neighborhood, giving it a cozy feel in a thriving borough of New York City. The neighborhood finds itself surrounded by parks and recreation areas large enough to make one feel like they aren't even in a city. Museums and cultural centers can also be found scattered in and around the neighborhood.
Many main roads, including the Prospect Parkway, make it easy to travel outside Brooklyn and into the heart of Manhattan. Many who work in the city tend to prefer living in Crown Heights South because of the low rent and close sense of community here.