Very large and TOTALLY RENOVATED true 3-bed unit (not a split)!
* Very Large equal size bedrooms
* Separate large LIVING ROOM as well!
* FRONT FACING 4th floor unit overlooking Boylston Street!
* VIEWS of the PRU from Multiple rooms!
* Tons of closet space
* 9+ ft ceilings, recessed lighting and ceiling fans in every room
* EAT IN KITCHEN with Granite countertops and all new appliances, dishwasher/disposal.
* Tons of natural sunlight throughout unit!
* Fully renovated bath
* Gorgeous HW floors and fresh paint
* New windows.
* Tons of in-unit storage with interior lighting
Amenities & Expenses
No Pets Allowed
Nearby Transit & Points of Interest
Time and Distance from 1109 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Tree-filled, historic, and packed with colleges, there's no other neighborhood quite like Fenway -- and that's before mentioning the legendary Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox. The name "Fenway" actually refers to the parkway and the tree-filled green space -- part of the Emerald Necklace designed by Frederick Law Olmsted -- that meanders through the neighborhood. The Fenway opened in 1876, and its route includes the Museum of Fine Arts and the Isabella Steward Gardner Museum.
You may notice an abundance of students in Fenway. That's because this dynamic neighborhood is filled with colleges and universities: Simmons College, Wentworth Institute of Technology, the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science, Harvard Medical School, the Berklee College of Music, Northeastern University, Wheelock College, Boston University, and Emmanuel College are all packed into Fenwick.