Brand new remodeled 2 bed/2 bath 1,200 sq ft rarely available CORNER UNIT with breathtaking views of the lake, directly in the heart of the historic Gold Coast neighborhood, with HUGE chef's kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, balcony, and outdoor pool/sundeck. Apartment can be furnished with modern Room and Board furnishings if desired. Heat/AC, Direct TV, and internet are included in the monthly rent. 12-24 month lease.
• 1,200 sq ft 2 bed / 2 bath
• HUGE open chef's kitchen with granite counter tops and breakfast bar
• East facing balcony overlooking the gold coast and lake (unbelievable views and great for grilling!)
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Stainless steel appliances
• Remodeled modern bathrooms
• Hardwood flooring throughout unit
• Relaxing views of the lake from every window. Seriously, this place has views...looks both east at the lake and north up state street where you can see Lincoln Park and the Lake to the north.
• Heat/AC, Direct TV, and internet is included in the monthly rent
• The apartment is directly across the street from Mariano Park, which has some of the best people watching and gelato in the city
• Right next door to excellent restaurants such as Maple & Ash, Tavern on Rush, Gibson's, Hugo's, Carmine's, Nico, Lou Malnatis, and many more!
• The new Viceroy hotel will be opening up this Fall about a block away and will feature a brand new rooftop lounge and restaurant
• One block away from high end shopping on Oak street and the Mag Mile
• One block away from the Lake Front and Oak Street Beach for morning runs and hanging out on the beach
• 24 hr doorman
• outdoor pool and sun deck
• exercise room
• onsite dry cleaners
• garage parking
• high def DirecTV
• high speed internet\
• Onsite maintenance staff
Please contact for additional details and showings. Thanks.
Chicago’s Near North Side has earned a reputation as one of the most desirable communities in the city. Locals generally recognize the Near North Side as the area below North Avenue between Lake Michigan and the Chicago River; this large waterfront section of the city incorporates several smaller neighborhoods, including River North, Old Town, and Gold Coast. You’ll find the area’s most popular attractions along the famous Michigan Avenue (AKA “The Magnificent Mile”), a swanky shopping corridor that also incorporates high-end restaurants, trendy nightclubs, and performance venues.
Magnificent Victorian architecture intermingles with the modern skyscrapers, creating a distinctive and timeless atmosphere. This section of the city is also home to a vast array of art galleries, displaying everything from the classical to the contemporary. Folks enjoy easy access to the lake, including the famous Navy Pier and the North Avenue Beach.