One of the Larger Studio Apartments Available!
- 1 Apartment Available
- Studio, 1 Bath $1,450 per month
- Located in Alamitos Beach on Ocean Blvd in Long Beach CA 90802
- Deposit: $1,450
Large and spacious remodeled Studio apartment in Alamitos Beach with large Kitchen, large bathroom & bath/shower, and plenty of storage space! Located in the Heart of Alamitos Beach. The apartment building has on-side Laundry facilities! Most small pets OK.
Requirements when applying:
- A $36.00 Credit Check/Background Check Fee (Cash or Money Order) for every person 18 years and over that will be residing on the property
- 3 months proof of income (in order to qualify you must make double the rental amount per month)
- Identification Card/Driver's License and SS Card
- Completed Rental Application
- Please note: Bankruptcies are subject to review
- Includes Refrigerator / Microwave / Garbage Disposal (Property is beautifully appointed)
For further information or to schedule a showing contact: 714-367-4735
Amenities & Expenses
Dogs and Cats Allowed
Nearby Transit & Points of Interest
Time and Distance from 1010 E 2nd St Long Beach, CA 90802
Perched on the edge of the ocean, Downtown Long Beach merges the urban lifestyle of Los Angeles with a distinctly laid-back beach town vibe. The local dining scene is full of your next favorites, especially if you love seafood. The East Village Arts District cultivates the neighborhood’s creative side, and numerous specialty galleries and performance venues abound.
The city celebrates its diverse population with an eclectic roster of cultural festivals, attracting folks from all across the region throughout the year. The coastline is immensely popular among visitors and locals alike, with Alamitos Beach and ShoreLine Aquatic Park providing excellent venues for hanging out and soaking up the sunshine.
Unlike much of the LA area, Long Beach has earned recognition as being exceptionally bicycle-friendly, giving folks Downtown the ability to easily get around without a car.