|Beds||Baths||Rent||Deposit||Sq Ft||Lease Length||Available|
|1 Bedroom 1 Bed 1 BR||1 Bathroom 1 Bath 1 BA||$799 - 849||685 Sq Ft||One Bedroom||Available Now||View Model|
Additional Apartment Expenses
One Time Expenses
About Huntington Place
Welcome to Huntington Place Apartments in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota! Huntington Place Apartments offers great 1 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn Park. We are located just five minutes off I-694 with a convenient location close to shopping, dining, entertainment, schools and on several bus lines. Our one bedroom apartments have a cozy lay-out with huge bedrooms that fit your king size bed. Our kitchens feature an abundance of cabinet space and breakfast bars that make serving meals easy! We welcome your pets to our community. We invite you to visit our friendly customer service team and tour your new home today! Se habla espanol.
- •Ample off-street open parking
- •Beautifully landscaped courtyard area with many mature trees
- •Breathe Easier - ask about our Smoke Free building!
- •Clubhouse big screen television
- •Comfortable and open living rooms
- •Dog Park
- •Energy efficient dishwasher
- •Large bedrooms with double-door closets
- •large indoor heated swimming pool
- •Laundry facilities on each floor
- •Living and bedroom windows - for lots of sunshine and natural light
- •Monthly Resident Events
- •Neutral decor with decorative wood trim work
- •Off-Leash Dog Park now open!
- •On bus line to Starlite shopping center, Brookdale Mall, & North Hennepin
- •on bus line to Target, Club and more
- •open kitchens with large snack bar
- •Second level party room with fully functional kitchen
- •Spacious and unique bedroom floor plans
- •Spacious and unique single bedroom floor plans
- •Spacious entry coat closet
- •Standard Dominium comfort package
- •Standard gas kitchen appliances included
- •Twelve person outdoor whirlpool hot-tub open all year long!
- •two story clubhouse with fireplace
- •Updated counter tops and light fixtures
- •Utilities included: heat, water, gas, sewer and trash removal services
Dogs Allowed: Some breed and age restrictions do apply. Please call for more details. We love pets! $100 non-refundable. Pet Rent: $25/month (Weight: 1-30 lbs.). Large Dog Rent: $50/month (Weight: 31 lbs and up.). Age and breed restrictions apply. Please call for details. Allow up to 2 dogs
- •$250 Deposit
- •$25 Monthly Pet Rent
- •90 lb Weight Limit
- •1 Pet Limit
Cats Allowed: Some breed and age restrictions do apply. Please call for more details. Limit of 2 pets per apartment home Pet Deposit: - Cats: $150 ($100 is Refundable) per cat - Dogs $250 ($150 is Refundable) per dog Pet Rent: - $25 per month, per pet (Pets between 1-30lbs) - $50 per month, per pet (Pets 31lbs or more)
- •$150 Deposit
- •$25 Monthly Pet Rent
- •30 lb Weight Limit
- •1 Pet Limit
1 space; Assigned Parking.
- •Built in 1969
- •834 Units/3 Stories
- 6 & 12 Month Lease(s)
- •Laundry Facilities
Fitness & Recreation
- •Fitness Center
- •High Speed Internet Access
- •Air Conditioning
- •Cable Ready
- •Walk-In Closets
Office Hours At Huntington Place
Today's Hours: 12 PM to 5 PM
Amenities & Expenses
- Laundry Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Ample off-street open parking
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard area with many mature trees
- Breathe Easier - ask about our Smoke Free building!
- Clubhouse big screen television
- Comfortable and open living rooms
- Dog Park
- Energy efficient dishwasher
- Large bedrooms with double-door closets
- large indoor heated swimming pool
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Living and bedroom windows - for lots of sunshine and natural light
- Monthly Resident Events
- Neutral decor with decorative wood trim work
- Off-Leash Dog Park now open!
- On bus line to Starlite shopping center, Brookdale Mall, & North Hennepin
- on bus line to Target, Club and more
- open kitchens with large snack bar
- Second level party room with fully functional kitchen
- Spacious and unique bedroom floor plans
- Spacious and unique single bedroom floor plans
- Spacious entry coat closet
- Standard Dominium comfort package
- Standard gas kitchen appliances included
- Twelve person outdoor whirlpool hot-tub open all year long!
- two story clubhouse with fireplace
- Updated counter tops and light fixtures
- Utilities included: heat, water, gas, sewer and trash removal services
- High Speed Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
|Monday||8:30 AM to 7 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 6 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 7 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 6 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 7 PM|
|Saturday||10 AM to 5 PM|
|Sunday||12 PM to 5 PM|
Apartment Reviews at Huntington Place
There are no reviews for this property. Be the first to add a review on this property.Write a Review
REAL TALK: Don't move here.
I've been living at Huntington Place for a little over a year. The office people are friendly, and the community center and pools are great. They have awesome weekly events like bingo and Zumba. That being said, I would not recommend living here. I'm in building 49, and up until they started renovations a couple months ago, this building was a mess. The carpet in the hallways was completely torn up in places. There was a hole in the ceiling of the hallway for months, from where the water main broke, that they didn't repair properly until last week. Throwing down new carpet and slapping on a fresh coat of paint doesn't cover for poor building maintenance. I'm paying extra for an apartment with a dishwasher. Sadly, this dishwasher hasn't worked since I moved in, because of a latch problem. I've called maintenance three times about it, but gave up after it wasn't fixed on the third go. There's six laundry rooms per building, but it costs $1.30 to run each machine. You have to use a special chip card, not coins. In the closest laundry room to my unit, there's always at least one machine out of order, and it's not always marked. I've lost a lot of money in the laundry rooms. It's not just the building that makes this a really bad place to live. It's the other people who live here. While it's a "secured building," people kept finding ways to rig the doors open. It got to the point where all of the exterior locks were replaced by management, and they were still getting busted. Someone completely stripped the lock out of one of the doors. There's no soundproofing, so I can hear the conversations of anyone walking down the hall, and the kids running around in the apartment above mine. (I've taken to lovingly calling them the "tiny rhinos.") I don't know how families manage to live in these tiny apartments without going crazy, but those parents have my respect. The hallways and stairwells frequently reek of pot. I've legit seen drug deals go down in the parking lot. There are frequently fights in the parking lot, and at least one has ended with gunfire. Recently, there was a string of car break-ins. Saying it's a "high-crime" area is putting it lightly. While I'm glad the Brooklyn Park police department does their job, and they do it well, they shouldn't visit the building more often than the mailman does. This was longer than I wanted it to be, but I want y'all to know what you're getting into if you move to Huntington Place. Be smart. Be safe. Peace out.
Breast cancer survivor
Struggling hard to stay above, paying rent with no job, car payment with no income. I believe in GOD he who has saved me carries me through all Rocky roads. I thank my apartment leasing manager for allowing me to live in there wonderful home my house is my home until my sweet Lord call me thank you and God bless.
I've been living in the Huntington place for quite some time now and I can say that its not a bad place to live. I've heard many negative comments about the place, I decided to move in and see what it was about. I like it hear and the people are actually really nice. It gets noisey from time to time but its not anything I can't handle.. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Huntington place apartments
I is the worst apartment I've lived in. There's to much crime and there's cockroaches too. I wouldnt suggest renting there.
People are always rigging the security doors so they stay open. People are always arguing in the hallways and slamming doors constantly. I told the office that my dishwasher was broken 3 weeks ago and they still have not come to look at it. The office people are friendly though.
i would only live here if i was in a desperate situation
First Time Renter
The first day of moving in to my apartment, was full of cockroaches, It also didn't look like it was cleaned from the past tendent. I've told them about it and they moved me, Yet charged me 4 days for the first apartment whitch I didn't understand why. So then they moved my to A dog building and didn't tell me it was A dog building, Yet alone didn't tell me the naiberhood was a high crime rate. I had to find out the hard way, When I could go to sleep for three nights in a row. I've asked them if I could put a month or two month notice for moving out. But the lady at the office starts threating me, by saying I'm Gonna Take You To Court Or else you have to pay the full year rent, and as a first time renter. I didn't know what to do but to shut up and pay my rent on time, all i can say is lessened learned
Home sweet Home
My son and I recently moved to the Huntington place Apartments.So far so good it's pretty quiet around me and really convient with work and things,overall I'm satisfied.
Its the right size, right fit, right price and amenities. Just right.
not a good place
Been at the place for 3 yrs now it was a good place for the first year then slowly becoming a noisy, and unsafe rent to high for the new problems..don't come here
For the little time I've been in this apartment I actually like it the majority of the time it's peaceful and quiet. When you need something they are quick, fast and in a hurry to please you. I like my new apartment and I'm a first time renter.
Points of Interest Near Huntington Place
Time and Distance from Huntington Place
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International/Wold-Chamberlain Airport
|30 min||23.7 mi|
Fridley Station Commuter Rail (Northstar Corridor)
|10 min||5.3 mi|
Target Field Station Commuter Rail (Northstar Corridor)
|14 min||9.9 mi|
Huntington Place Gallery
Map image of the Property
Within 50 Miles of Huntington Place