Have you noticed the new Advertise tab on Apartments.com? We completely redesigned and replaced Manager Center with information to better fit your needs—any time you need it. The all new Advertiser Hub allows you to review our ad packages and get a full overview of ad package enhancements.
Learn more about advertising with Apartments.com, access your current Apartments.com tools and explore our resources with sections including: Read More
Happy Apartments.com Appreciation Week!
In honor of Apartments.com Appreciation Week, we wanted to thank all of you who have partnered with us and those of you who are considering us as an advertising solution in the future. As a token of our gratitude, we are giving you a chance to win a brand new Amazon Kindle Fire!*
To win, all you have to do is to be the first to name the tagline of our new advertising campaign in the comments section below. Read More
While summer may be winding down, things are heating up in the marketing department at Apartments.com! We recently launched an integrated advertising campaign tagged with the line Find your perfect fit. The program plays off the positive feeling people experience when they’ve discovered precisely what they’re seeking in an apartment or potential new resident. The ads feature a dominant green key representing the power of Apartments.com to unlock opportunities–providing a consistent and memorable graphic hook to help tie together all elements of the campaign.
While the new ads are fun and engaging, our goal is to increase exposure for you! This summer and fall, the airwaves will be abuzz with Apartments.com. In addition to print, millions of renters will hear and see our name across a variety of popular media channels, including:
- Pandora Radio
- XBOX Live
- View our three television commercials on networks such as MTV, TBS, Comedy Central, E! and more! Read More
Memorial Day is the official start of the summer season! Instead of just entertaining your residents with parties this summer – rally them for a cause that gets your community noticed. Why? There are so many great reasons, including building relationships, contributing to a cause that is important to your residents and great publicity for your community. Follow these steps to get your charitable event off the ground:
1. Select your cause – Engage your residents early to determine a cause, so you generate ideas that are not only creative, but appeal to your community. Read More
It’s time for spring cleaning on your online advertising! In my last three posts I provided tips on photos, descriptions and pricing. Now, it is time to bring them all together for peak leasing season. When renters visit websites like Apartments.com and your property websites, they expect complete information, so they can get a clear picture of what they can afford and where they want to live. Renters build confidence and prepare for property visits by checking multiple websites to ensure they are finding the right place at the right price. Do a spring cleaning of all your listings across all the websites where you advertise to make sure you are presenting your property consistently and accurately.
- Details, Details, Details: Be sure to provide as much information about your property as possible; including location, amenities, floorplans and specific features renters look for when searching.
- Use Visuals to Capture Eyes: The number of photos and videos on your ad impact the number of times and ways renters interact with your community. Having current and accurate visual content is no longer an enhancement, it’s a requirement.
- Be Accessible to Renters: Be available when renters want to reach you and in the way they want to reach you. This means answering the phone, replying to email, using chat features and being ready to text within minutes of the renters’ requests. The increasing popularity of smartphones means more renters will contact you while they are on the go.
We are quickly approaching peak leasing season, so it is time to make sure your ads are in peak condition! Cost and location are typically the most important search criteria for renters. Make sure your rent ranges are up to date, because competitive pricing is critical to your success online.
Here are a few tips for pricing: Read More
A compelling description engages renters with your listing and moves them closer to your leasing office. According to a study conducted by Apartments.com, a well worded short description can increase the click-through rate to your listing by 4%.
Tips for writing powerful community text descriptions: Read More
Photos: To get the most out of your photos, help renters quickly form that all-important, emotional connection with your property. Update the order of your photos each season to showcase the most inviting photo – start with a pool or garden photo in the warmer months and kitchen or cozy living room photo in the cooler months. Remember to keep your photo library current after renovations and construction. You want to build trust from the start with accurate photos of your property.
Make sure to check back for more quick tips!