Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewYou'll love living at Tanglewood Apartments. We offer a careful blending of spacious wooded surroundings, modern, cost-efficient living space and easy access to both the small town charm of Oak Creek and the metropolitan atmosphere of Greater Milwaukee. Beautifully landscaped grounds and spacious enclosed corridors welcome you home. We offer community gardens to our residents, which is a new concept in apartment living! There is neutral carpet throughout the apartment, along with a beautiful, fully equipped GE kitchen and a dining area designed for easy living. Your balcony, bay window, patio or garden level apartment will invite you to relax and enjoy the view, or stir your energies to experience the prime walking and jogging opportunities that abound just outside your door. Your day-to-day life is made easier with added help from energy efficient central air conditioning and cost efficient gas heat (paid by landlord). In your apartment, you will have an abundance of private storage and laundry space in your separate storage room which we have equipped with a GE washer/dryer for your own private use. In addition, Tanglewood's reliable 24 hour emergency maintenance service and ample parking make life more worry free. You'll love living here! Tanglewood now accepts on-line rental payments through www.edwardrose.com!Thinking about relocating to Michigan? Consider one of our other beautiful communities, Shannon Manor Townhomes, Charter Oaks Apartments, or Thornridge Apartments. Visit any one of these beautiful communities at www.edwardrose.com. Check with the office for details. The security deposit is $250 pending approval. VISIT US AT WWW.WELOVEOURRESIDENTS.COM!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Wheelchair Access
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Discount at Nearby Club
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
$150 pet fee per cat. $20 fee per month per cat. Limit of 2 cats.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (414) 376-5840
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Parking in the parking lot is free.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Southeast & Suburban
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Milw. County Transit - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: I-94 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Mitchell Park
- Elementary School: Meadowview School
- Junior High School: Oak Creek West Middle School
- High School: Oak Creek High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 389
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 04:00 PM