Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Beth Very happy with the process so far I've just been accepted but have not moved in yet. The office staff is wonderful and very accommodating to the speical needs of my 81 year old mother who will be living with me. I look forward to living at Oak Shores. August 5, 2013
Property OverviewOak Shores Apartments is an area favorite, with buildings featuring a front-to-back layout. That means there are windows facing in at least two directions allowing you a view of our expertly landscaped grounds with ponds.Call about our current SPECIALS!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
Up to two cats allowed per apt. in certain buildings only. Restrictions apply. Contact us for more details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 304-1124
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Carports assigned for $22 per month.
- Parking Space Fee: $22.00
- Southeast & Suburban
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Milwaukee Transit
- Highway: I-94 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: South Hills
- Elementary School: Shepard Hills
- Junior High School: Oak Creek
- High School: Oak Creek
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 486
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: By Appointment