Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewMake Briarwood your new home and enjoy the comfort and convenience of affordable living at a well-maintained community just minutes from the capitol square, shopping and restaurants. These spacious apartment homes feature large open kitchens that include dishwashers, disposals and pantries, large vanities in the bathroom, plush carpeting, oversized closets and balconies or patios. Other community features include underground and off-street parking, private swimming pool, intercom entry, laundry in every building and more! We are proud of our customer focused on-site management and maintenance team and look forward to the opportunity to show you why. Call or stop by today for information on availability or to set up a personal tour.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
$20 monthly rent per cat. Maximum of two cats.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (608) 729-7702
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Underground and off street parking available. 1 spot included free with each 1,2, or 3 bedroom home.
- East Madison
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Madison Metro - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: US-151 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Tenney
- Elementary School: Lapham-Marquette
- Junior High School: O'Keeffe
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 136
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment