Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewCourt 17 Apartments offers sophisticated studio, one, and two-bedroom apartment styles, each featuring modern amenities and exceptional design. Enjoy our amazing views of downtown, Mt. Rainer, and the Thea Foss Waterway!Downtown Tacoma is both an established, yet rapidly expanding neighborhood. Its neighborhood districts celebrate the performing and visual arts and antique galleries while offering a wonderful mix of restaurants, museums, retail shops, and cafes. University of Washington Tacoma, Union Station, and the International Museum of Glass are just a few destinations all within strolling distance.Its design and admirable presence make Court 17 a wonderful new addition to downtown Tacoma's growing community. Its location within the University of Washington Tacoma campus makes it an ideal environment for students, faculty, and downtown-dwellers alike!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Pets Negotiable
$250 fee. $200 deposit. Breed restrictions apply. 50-pound weight limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (253) 358-8127
- Parking Garage
Additional Parking Information
- We have three floors of garage parking in a controlled access enviroment.
- Parking Space Fee: $70.00
- Downtown/Stadium District
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Link Light Rail - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-5 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 5
- Number of Units: 128
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Lorig Management