Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Chapis We visit these apartments and are awesome!!!!! The place it's amazing, a lots of green areas, and they have different kind of apartments or townhomes.....I actually fall in love with the two bed towhomes. They are pretty big, include all you need to live (washer, dryer, stove, refrigerator...and also have fitness center, pool, included the parking space, what else do you need....and best of all the prices are pretty reasonable. Beautiful place. November 6, 2012
Property OverviewAt West Ridge Park, the best place to play is at home. The ultimate lifestyle has been created to delight you. You can create happiness at home.West Ridge Park apartments and townhomes are well-designed and spacious. Your chef's kitchens feature newly resurfaced countertops, new cabinet fixtures, and lighting fixtures. Full-size stackable washers and dryers are in each apartment home. There are one and two-bedroom apartment homes available, and also two-bedroom townhomes with a mix of exterior walk-up entries.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Residents Lounge
- Business Center
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$250 fee. $1000 deposit. 65-pound maximum; breed restrictions apply; maximum 2 pets. ** Ask us about our no security deposit program!!
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (206) 462-4564
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Each home comes with a free parking space. Addidional parking is available from $15.00 to $25.00 per month.
- West Seattle
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Metro - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-5, 509, 99, West Seattle Bridge - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Lincoln Park
- Elementary School: Sanislo, Arbor Heights, Roxhill, Concord, Gatewood, Highland
- Junior High School: Denny
- High School: Cheif Sealth
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Courtyard, Town House, Walk Up
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 239
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM