Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property Overview**$40 application waived, $200 deposit waived OAC & $99 move in fee** We are in full bloom at Riverside Park Apartments. From the exceptionally tranquil setting of light-filled apartment homes, which border lush woods to the graceful paths and creeks which flow throughout the community gardens. At Riverside Park you can take a load off. Relax; you’re home now!!
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Access to open nature areas.
- Access to the Puyallup River.
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
- Pet Interview Required
Cats & Dogs Welcome. $300 pet deposit, $200 pet fee and $25 monthly pet rent. (per pet) 2 pet limit. 65lb weight limit and breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (253) 693-2801
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
- $30 per covered parking stall.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $30.00
- Puyallup / South Hill
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Sounder - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: 409 - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 167, Hwy. 410 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Memorial
- Elementary School: Stewart
- Junior High School: Edgemont
- High School: Puyallup
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 379
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM