Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by dawn great place to live. i lived there recently for a year. it was wonderful. honestly the best apartment complex i have ever lived in. the staff is friendly and helpful. always fixed things in a timely manner. the grounds are well kept and adorable. the only negative i can find about evergreen vale was the noisy neighbor across from me who seemed to like to yell at his ex on the phone while standing outside lol. the cabinets in the kitchen and bath could be updated, otherwise a wonderful place to live. and the staff more than made up for that by being great. We loved it and would still live there if we didnt have to move back to ca. the creek is full of ducks, plenty of squirrels and birds to watch. i highly recommend the complex to anyone who is a good tenant. a great overall value. and we loved the wood stove! Bud and staff are excellent and professional. so be good to them. December 22, 2012
Property OverviewWelcome to Evergreen Vale Townhomes. You'll find your new home nestled amid 20 acres of lush, established landscaping and a pristine winter stream with paved scenic trails. Surrounded by luxurious spaces, sunlight, and wonderful views, you'll find unlimited possibilities to reflect your lifestyle. Discover the many ways to make Evergreen Vale Townhomes your home.Please call for Manager's Special!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
Now accepting small pets.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (253) 250-4681
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- 2-car attached garage and 1 outside assigned space.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 3
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 3
- Federal Way
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: Hwy. 18, I-5 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Enchanted Village Park
- Elementary School: Lakeland Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kilo Junior High School
- High School: Todd Beamer High School
- BuildingType: Town House
- Number of Floors: 1
- Number of Units: 132
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Targa Real Estate