Rated 5 out of 5?by 1
Rated 5 out of 5?by Mike74 Tremendous value for the money
A fantastic value for the money. I have lived here for 6 months and I am extremely pleased with my decision to move here. I was looking for an inexpensive place to live to downsize and save some money for the future.
Stratford Hills Bethany Springs is extremely clean, noise free, and the new management is making weekly improvements to the grounds. The exteriors are dated and so are the interiors, and there are no real amenities to speak of -- but if you are looking for a safe, reasonably nice, noise free place to live with excellent management, I highly recommend giving this place a try. I am very pleased with my decision to live here and I have found my neighbors to be pleasant and friendly.
- Absolutely no noise issues which was one of my concerns.
- The grounds are maintained immaculately cleaned, absolutely no trash is allowed outside.
- The patio is spacious and a nice place for a grill.
- They are pet friendly and as a dog owner I have found the neighbors to be very dog friendly, even those without a dog.
- I do not have children, however It seems to be a safe location for children and families, and many of my neighbors have school age children.
- The exteriors are dated, however in my 6 months here I see them making weekly upgrades. The new management is hard at work.
- The interiors are dated however extremely livable for the price. I have had no mold or bug issues at all which was one of my concerns.
Overall a great value for the low cost of rent. I am very happy here, and I highly recommend.
June 19, 2014