Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewWelcome to Audubon Village Apartments, a beautiful place to live. One of Henrico County's newest communities boasts affordable, luxury living convenient to downtown and MCV with easy access to I-64 and I-95. Call our leasing office today for more information on your new home at Audubon Village Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
35 pound weight limit. $150 fee.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (855) 446-1109
Additional Parking Information
- Permit parking available.
- Eastern Henrico County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: I-64, Hwy. 60 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Dorey
- Elementary School: Jacob L. Adams
- Junior High School: Fairfield
- High School: Highland Springs
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 214
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Greenbrier Management