Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewLIVE OUTSIDE THE [BOX]! Welcome Home to Abbington Hills, a townhome community featuring unique architecture and floorplans that will astound you! Our community is just a short drive to CJW Hospital, Chippenham & Powhite Parkways, Downtown, and Stony Point! Your new home will offer a convenient location in a beautiful, distinguished neighborhood. Choose from a variety of floorplans, including those with Vaulted Ceilings, Skylights, and Sunken Living Rooms! Take advantage of our 24-Hour Fitness Center and Picnic/Grilling Areas! Lease on line 24/7 and experience our interactive floor plans at abbingtonhills.com! Please note: Each apartment home at this community is individually priced based on your needs and our availability. This provides you the flexibility to choose the price and lease term that best suits your needs. Because of this, rental rates are subject to change without notice. Ask about our preferred employer special! & For a limited time ask about our Holiday Special!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Residents Lounge
- Package Receiving
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted! Automatic Rent Payments also available
- FREE monitored alarm system!
- Move-in Satisfaction Guarantee
- Clubhouse/Poolside Wi-Fi HotSpots
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$300 for first pet. $100 for additional pet. Max 3 pets. Pet rent is only $10 per month per pet. Breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (855) 234-3490
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Free Reserved Parking!
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: GRTC - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: Chippenham Pkwy./Powhite Pkwy - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Maymont
- Elementary School: SouthHampton
- Junior High School: Lucille Brown
- High School: Huguenot
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 230
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM