Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5?by takele Mr Totally southern towers have a very nice apartment, specially office staff they are very respectful, very friendly they are awesome. keep going good job. September 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5?by Lily56 Monticello Management I am a tenant at the Monticello building over a year. My experience have been a positive one. The Manager and her Assistant are helpful and pleasant. On any emergency situation, I noticed how well organization the building is ran. I believe the two Ladies are doing their Best to their ability. It's a very stressful job, trying to keep up with the diversity of the community. They keep a smile when Tenants are not so pleasant. From 1-10 I would have to give Management and her Assistant a 10. My needs with apartment have been fulfill like it was their own. ... July 8, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Southern Towers! Located in Alexandria's West End, immediately adjacent to I-395, our community provides a convenient location with a magnificent, unobstructed view of the nation's capital and the surrounding Virginia landscape. Five high-rise buildings offer 13 different apartment designs. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you in selecting the apartment home best suited to your space, style, and economic needs.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Pet Interview Required
Up to two(2) cats. One (1) dog 25lbs or less. *Breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 568-8484
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Free on the lot parking! *Premier Parking for only $35!
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: On-site
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Pentagon Metro - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Metro 7, 28 & 25/DASH - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-395 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Fort Ward
- Elementary School: John Adams
- Junior High School: Francis Hammond
- High School: T.C. Williams
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Mid-rise (11-25)
- Number of Floors: 16
- Number of Units: 2388
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM, Except Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM