Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewLocated off Hinesburg Rd., behind the Price Chopper, the Village Green Apartments are on a private, dead-end road. Despite its seemingly secluded location, the complex is next to grocery, hardware and drug stores, is on the city bus line, and is just a stone’s throw from Williston Road restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Additional guest parking is available for all apartments. Cats and any caged animals are allowed, though dogs are prohibited. The rent for each one or 2 bedroom unit includes water, sewer, trash and snow removal. Gas and/or electric heating costs are billed to each unit individually. Each apartment has phone, cable and high-speed Internet capabilities.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
Cats and caged animals. No dogs.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (802) 922-9478
Additional Parking Information
- 2 reserved spaces for 2 bedroom units. One reserved space for 1 bedroom units. Additional guest spaces.
- Burlington Area
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: CCTA - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-89 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- BuildingType: Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 30
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Unsworth Property Management, LLC