Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5?by Dd2000 Not clean Carpets in hallway of the model were all stained. Didn't like the fact that housing was government subsidized. June 10, 2013
Property OverviewNorthgate at the Gateway is located in downtown Salt Lake City at The Gateway, the city's only open air shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. Not only can you go out your front door to over 105 stores and restaurants, Northgate at the Gateway is only a few steps away from the Capitol Theater, Symphony Hall, Energy Solutions (home of the Utah Jazz) which is the home of the Utah Jazz, and the light rail train station, which travels throughout the Salt Lake Valley. Northgate is also only minutes away from I-15 and the Salt Lake International Airport. Each of our spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes is high speed Internet capable and is equipped with a washer/dryer for your convenience. We also have underground parking, a clubhouse, a fitness center, and a library/business center for your enjoyment. Nothing in the Mountain West compares with The Gateway. This is a redefinition of downtown living for Salt Lake City and right in the middle of it all sits Northgate at the Gateway.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Residents Lounge
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
We are a pet free community, however we do accept companion or service animals.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 397-2112
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
Additional Parking Information
- Underground parking - controlled access!
- Salt Lake City
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: TRAX - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: UTA - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-15 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Pioneer Park
- Elementary School: Washington Elementary
- Junior High School: Bryant Jr. High
- High School: West High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Courtyard, Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 7
- Number of Units: 330
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed