Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5?by Unhappy resident! Would NOT reccomend Fountaingate! Management has been very rude. We were told a fitness center would be opened in Aug and they have yet to open one as of Nov. Our water bill is double what they estimated it would be. Noise is a major issue. There are children running around unsupervised. There are stickers covering the property. About the unit itself - NO pantry, area above cabinets was covered in a thick layer of dust when we moved in. After 5 months, they have yet to fix the weather stripping around our front door so our electric bill is more expensive than it should be. Walls are thin. We can smell cigarette smoke from outside and coming up through our fireplace from the people downstairs. Our dishwasher does not get the dishes clean, even after having them come look at it. Flooring and appliances are cheap. Unit is outdated. Overall, these are your basic cheap apartments. I have found nothing special or "luxurious" about them. I do not feel that they are worth the money. November 11, 2013
Property OverviewFountaingate is located in a well-maintained residential area on 13 acres which include three swimming pools, tennis courts, volleyball, picnic tables with barbecue grills, a clubroom, and a sauna. Only minutes away from specialty shops and fine dining, Fountaingate exemplifies the spirit of freedom with an array of amenities. Your comforts and pleasures can be realized in any of our fifteen one, two, and three-bedroom floorplans. Se habla espanol.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Basketball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
50 pound maximum weight. $400 total deposit. Resident may pay $200 over 60 days. Non-refundable $200 due at move in.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (855) 810-5102
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- One carport assigned to each unit at no charge.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Wichita Falls
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: W.F. Public Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Kell Boulevard (281) - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Kiwanis
- Elementary School: West Foundation
- Junior High School: McNeil
- High School: Rider
- BuildingType: Apt. Community,Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 280
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Vesta Management Services, LLC