Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by UTMBmom Family friendly The office staff are amazing, they remember each and every tenant, and make you feel at home the minute you step into the office. I have not needed maintenance thus far, but they do pick up trash every Wednesday to take to the dumpsters for the tenants, a perk for me really. My kid loves the tennis courts and pools, and also enjoys taking strolls with me around the complex. This is a very family friendly complex, in a very safe area as well. I am very happy here November 7, 2012
Property OverviewOffice Hours are: Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM, Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM, Sunday: Closed. Autumn Glen is "Tyler's best kept secret!" You'll find us located just minutes from shopping and dining, major thoroughfares and major employers. Autumn Glen is the perfect combination of quality and affordability with so much to offer. We have a true neighborhood feeling with a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Let our professional, caring staff spoil you with service. You owe it to yourself to make Autumn Glen your new home.Our units DO NOT come with TV Cable included. (Error on iPhone App regarding unit amenities). Please call if you have questions.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
We are a pet friendly community. $100 deposit and $200 fee. Breed Restrictions Apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (903) 253-9725
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Some reserved covered parking is available.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Parking Space Fee: $15.00
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Tyler Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: The Loop - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Rose Ruddman Park
- Elementary School: Rice Elementary School
- Junior High School: Hubbard Middle School
- High School: R.E.Lee High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 208
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company