Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5?by Iversonsvx DONT LIVE HERE Maintenance will take forever to fix anything. Office staff is never on time for work, the place is over priced and you have to pay $25 a month for a parking spot or else pay $300 for towing. Place is horrible!!!! June 15, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Arroyo Ranch, a great place to call home. The serenity of a private residence and the friendliness of community living are combined at this northwest San Antonio address. Shady oak trees and unique fenced-in atrium patios add to the seclusion of your apartment home. Our community amenities include a basketball court, a volleyball court, and a swimming pool. We are conveniently located near the finest in shopping, dining, and entertainment. Call today to see your new home at Arroyo Ranch.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Basketball Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (210) 239-0179
- Northwest/Medical Center
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: On-site
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: VIA Metropolitan Transit VIA has - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-10 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: McDermott
- Junior High School: Rudder
- High School: Thomas C. Clark
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 1
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM