Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5?by 50KI So far so good. We are in our move in phase, so still getting settled. So far I've seen a very active police force in the area. The location puts you close to plenty of entertainment, restaurants, and shopping areas. Staff has been friendly, and informative. Parking has not been a daily fight. Still need time to further evaluate the place. February 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5?by Fran Great Place to Live I will be moving back to Somerset @ the end of this month - I lived there 5 years ago but needed a larger apartment & there were none available @ that time - I love the square kitchen in the model I lived in & will be living in - I really do not like galley kitchens - the aparments, laundry, pool area & grounds are clean & well maintained - the office & maintenance staff are GREAT - there are no negatives about this complex May 17, 2013
Property OverviewCome see what you've been missing at Somerset... We are conveniently located and comfortably priced. You'll enjoy spaciously designed floor plans, luxury amenities, and a philosophy of customer service that can't be beat. Just minutes from shopping, dining, and entertainment. Easy access to major highways such as I-35 and 121. Don't miss the opportunity to make Somerset your home today.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Business Center
- Guest Room(s)
- Package Receiving
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$150 fee and $150 deposit for animal over 1 year old. $250 fee and $250 deposit for animal under 1 year old. Breed restrictions may apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 499-8275
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $25.00
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: City of Lewisville - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-35, Highway 121 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Creekside Park
- Elementary School: Southridge Elementary
- Junior High School: Durham Middle School
- High School: Lewisville High School
- BuildingType: Walk Up,Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 372
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM, Except Open until 7 on Tuesdays!
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed