Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5?by Tas913 Out of the way It sits in the back of a residental neighborhood - an out of the way quite apartment complex; which is great that was a plus. Downside to this comples are there are no amenities nearby - so you will have to drive to get groceries or laudry and you must have transportation. The prices change daily, weekly or monthly; so could be renting the same apartment and be paying more or less. So the homework on apartment pricing. November 4, 2012
Property OverviewWelcome to Marina Del Rey, where quality and comfort meet. Enjoy such amenities as our swimming pool and sundeck. Our on-site management will meet your needs in a friendly and efficient manner. Let Marina Del Rey be your new home.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 7 Months
- 13 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
- Pet Interview Required
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 935-9808
- Parking Garage
Additional Parking Information
- Two covered parking space per apartment not including townhomes with garages. Free Covered Parking.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: Northwest Hwy. - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Dove
- Elementary School: Dove
- Junior High School: Grapevine
- High School: Grapevine
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 223
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed