Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewWelcome to Historic Landmarks and Modern Lofts. We specialize in the "UNIQUE". Our inventory consists of everything from single family homes to resort style boutique apartments. So what makes Lakewood so great? We are 5 minutes from Greenville Avenue, one of the best areas in Dallas for interesting clubs and restaurants. We are also 5 minutes from Deep Ellum, with some of the top restaurants in town combined with great live music, and 5 minutes from White Rock Lake. Long considered the jewel of the Dallas Park system, the 1,100-acre lake provides some of the finest recreational opportunities in Dallas. From jogging/biking its 10.5 mile perimeter to sailing, kayaking and rollerblading -- it's a popular destination year round. Come see Historic Landmarks and Modern Lofts to day!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Vintage Building
- Controlled Access
- 13 Months
- 24 Months
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Please call for pet restrictions and details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (214) 646-3657
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Parking Space Fee: $30.00 - $50.00
- Uptown/Downtown Dallas
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: On-site
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: DART - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: DART - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 75, 35 and Tollway - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: White Rock Park
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, House, Courtyard, Walk Up
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 14
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Power Properties