Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5?by dbarajas Great Place for families i love this apartments i have lived in three different and i had worst experience eve. but i got here and its amazing they have great maintenance service. Its safe for families I have 3 girls and one boy and we can walk around feeling safe. September 4, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5?by Not a Happy Resident WORST I HAVE EVER LIVED IN This is the worst place that I have ever lived in. I don't feel happy here the staff is not organized and it has been a very frustrating experience. All I'm waiting for is for my lease to be up so I can move.I wish that I would have looked into this complex more before making a decision to call Riverbend my home. July 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5?by Princess00 Great Place to Live We've been living at Riverbend Apartments for about a year now and it's great place to live. They have a playground for the kids and dog park for your pets. The office and maintenance staff are very professional and take care of their residents. I've rented from multiple places in the past and can say this community is at the top of my list. April 4, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5?by Tommy56 This Apt is Decend But, Hi, Riverbend is great apartmeny to live in, however the maintenance service is terrible it take the staffs forever to process and get things fix. Also quite a few things will break down from time to time. January 1, 2013
Property OverviewRiverbend is a beautiful community that is centrally located from the Arlington Highlands shopping center, 24hr fitness and countless restaurants. Riverbend is easily accessable to I-20, TX 360 and UTA's campus. We have recently completed an entire property renovation, not limited to our exterior but also our interior.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Residents Lounge
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Newly renovated interior and exterior
- Playground for kids and afterschool programs available soon
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$150 fee and $150 deposit. We accept large dogs!
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 445-4521
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Open parking lot. No designated parking spaces.
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Trinity Railway - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: I-20 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Vandergriff Park
- Elementary School: Blanton Elementary School
- Junior High School: Carter Jr. High School
- High School: Arlington High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 138
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Monticello Asset Management, Inc