Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5?by Jackpot Mallard Pointe I am very disatisfied with the customer service I got from the front office staff. It was like they did not need the business. Not agrressive, Don't think out of the box. Don't return calls. Don't follow up. Every things is no. Behind the times. Not ceative. Cannot fax. I would not recommend them to anyone. I am a U S Veteran and I had a difficult time getting a signed rental agreement with them and it was not because of my credit! It was because of their lack of job skills. May 9, 2013
Property OverviewThe apartment homes at Mallard Pointe Apartments feature an array of modern amenities and many extras for your convenience. Choose from a variety of living spaces designed to meet your every need. You'll be close to transportation, shopping, and great entertainment. Call today to make Mallard Pointe Apartments your new home!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Pets Negotiable
Call for details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (877) 587-7895
- Parking Lot
- York County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: Hwy. 21 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Cherry Park
- Elementary School: Northside school of the Arts
- Junior High School: Sullivan Middle School
- High School: Rock Hill High
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 328
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Powers Properties