Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5?by Dee37 Completely Unprofessional The apartments are beautiful, but if a solid relationship with your leasing center is important to you then turn around. This leasing center is not only unprofessional, but is outright rude. Have received emails that are not even formal as thought they are simply shooting you a text message. The community is wonderful, but is is a shame that the leasing and administration department would make you want to leave after only a week of residence. Would recommend elsewhere for such a price. July 18, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Station at Bucks County, the only new luxury apartments in Warminster. Be the first to enjoy all new, spacious floorplans featuring walk-in closets, designer kitchens with maple cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator with ice maker, microwave oven, and dishwasher. Ceramic tile flooring in kitchen and bathrooms and full-size washer and dryer in each apartment. Live in a park-like setting with a state-of-the-art fitness center, pool and cooking grills. Ample on site parking and garage available for additional fee. Pets allowed (breed restrictions apply). Just a hop over to public transportation, as we are literally steps from the adjacent Warminster Train Station and Septa bus stop.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Pets Negotiable
Breed restrictions apply - See leasing consultant for more details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (267) 297-4577
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Garage available for additional fee.
- South Bucks County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Septa Warminster - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: Septa - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rt. 611 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Warminster Community
- Elementary School: Davis, Leary, Lonstreth
- Junior High School: Klinger and Log College
- High School: William Tennent
- BuildingType: Apt. Community,Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 233
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except : Friday: 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Prudential Fox & Roach, Realtors