Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewWelcome to Antietam Arms Apartments, a beautiful place to live. Our property features lush landscaping in a quiet, peaceful environment. You will enjoy the spacious apartments with large closets. This community is professionally managed with excellent management and maintenance staff. Call our leasing office today for more information on your new home at Antietam Arms Apartments.VISIT the property for infomration on our Managers SPECIAL!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- 24 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
Two Cats or Two Small Dogs Permitted. Dogs must be 30lbs or less and have current shot and vet records. Additional security and monthly fees apply to dogs. Call for details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 460-6495
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Ample off street parking.
- Berks County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Barta Bus - Route 7 - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 422, Hwy. 222 & Rt. 61 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Antietam
- Elementary School: Mount Penn
- Junior High School: Antietam
- High School: Antietam
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 148
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 04:30 PM