Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewFALL LEASING SPECIAL! REDUCED RENTS ON SELECT APARTMENTS!! Canal House offers beautifully designed, upscale apartments located in an urban village that's convenient to everything. Built in 1847 as the Blantyre Mills, the building produced woolen blankets for the Union Army during the Civil War. Unique features of Canal House include the gated, landscaped courtyard, oversized windows, and views of the historic Manayunk Canal from most apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Vintage Building
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Cats and Dogs welcome. Limit 2 cats or 1 dog. Dog Weight limit 80 pounds. Pet Fee - $500 deposit + $35 per month/per pet Breed Restrictions apply; no aggressive breeds, call for details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (215) 987-2253
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Additional Parking Information: Ask about our other parking options.
- Parking Space Fee: $75.00 - $135.00
- Northwestern Philadelphia
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Septa - R6 - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: Septa - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-76 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Courtyard, Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Units: 81
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM