Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewBank Street Court, a wonderfully restored 19th century warehouse building, is located on quaint, tree-lined Bank Street, in the heart of Old City. The 59 apartments are situated around a beautifully landscaped courtyard. A unique detail of each apartment is the large dressing area, which features a built-in dresser and abundant closet space.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Vintage Building
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Discount at Nearby Club
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$500 deposit. $35 monthly.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (267) 443-1965
Additional Parking Information
- Parking available in the neighborhood.
- Center City
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Market Frankfort El - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: Septa - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-95 & I-76 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Fairmont Park
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Courtyard, Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 5
- Number of Units: 59
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM