Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5?by Dom NOISE! I never write reviews but I felt I must on this place. While yes the apartment is nice, you will hear every single noise your neighbors make. WOW is it bad! There is absolutely no soundproofing in these apartments. It sounds as if the people above you are literally stomping around. Of course I understand you will hear noises from neighbors, but this place gets one star from me because the noise is THAT BAD! I cannot wait to move! September 22, 2013
Property OverviewA real sense of community in one of Pittsburgh's most exciting neighborhoods. Nestled along the Monongahela River in the historic Homestead area, Residence at the Waterfront Apartments has it all - fabulous river views, ample green space and the convenience of the neighboring Waterfront shopping complex. It's a charming, pet friendly community that draws people who crave excitement, but appreciate having a retreat to come home to at the end of the day.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Guest Room(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Up to to pets per apartment. Certain dog breed restrictions apply. One-time non-refundable Pet Admin Fee of $250.00 (per apartment); Monthly Pet Rent of $25.00 (per pet).
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (412) 368-9408
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Open outdoor parking is included with the rent. Detatched garages are $150/month.
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $150.00
- South Allegheny County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: On-site
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Port Authority - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-376 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Frick Park
- Elementary School: Barrett E.S.
- Junior High School: Steel Valley
- High School: Steel Valley
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 235
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed