Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5?by juh READ THIS!! Lived here for work for 12 months, first home for my wife and i after we got married.... Overall we were happy here, great access to Pittsburgh or suburbs BUT it is expensive. Problem is, limited availability of rentals due to fracking and drilling workers. Details below PROS: Location, beautiful views of golf course, great walks around neighborhood quiet neighbors, 2 car garage parking, large open floor plans CONS: High cost for low quality appliances, floor material, only 1 entrance to complex and is VERY STEEP (IMPOSSIBLE for 18-wheel moving truck to climb up AND dangerous in ICE) February 25, 2013
Property OverviewLuxurious living...Unbeatable location! All you've ever wanted in a home...
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$150 deposit. $150 fee. $25 monthly rent per pet.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (724) 749-4698
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
- Northern Washington County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: I-79 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- High School: Canon - Mac School District
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Walk Up, Condo
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 120
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except Tues & Thurs: CLOSED
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed