Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5?by Bomb234 Worst magamenent ever! Don't consider living in this complex. Management is rude, maintenance is awful. April 2, 2014
Property OverviewHamilton Court East Apartments is a friendly community with affordable luxury. Its great location is close to the PA Turnpike, Route 1, I-95, and an easy commute to Center City and Princeton. We are near shopping malls, movie theaters, restaurants, and night life. Hamilton Court East Apartments has been under new management since February 2011.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$300 fee upon move in and $50 monthly rent for dogs. $200 fee upon move in and $20 monthly rent for cats.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 970-1465
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
- South Bucks County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: Within Walking Distance
- Train: Trevose - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Septa - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 1, Rte 132, I-276 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Neshaminy
- Elementary School: Samuel K. Faust
- Junior High School: Robert K. Shafer
- High School: Bensalem
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 192
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except Friday 8am-5pm
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Lighthouse Bensalem LLC