Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewIf you're looking for that special place to call home, Sunnyview Village Apartments are just what you are looking for. All our apartment homes come with a full-size washer/dyer, dishwasher, refrigerator, range, floor-to-ceiling pantry, and a bay window in the dining area. In the two-bedroom, two-bath there is walk-in closet that's every woman's dream. Also a patio or deck off the master suite. We also have covered parking, fenced play ground, friendly and helpful on-site managers, and a maintenance man. We are close to schools, shopping, dining, movies, and the bus line. Two blocks from Lancaster Drive and five minutes to I-5 Highway.Come visit us at 4200 NE Sunnyview Road, two blocks east off Lancaster Drive N.E. or to make appointment call 503-362-0525.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$200 deposit. $25 monthly pet rent. 20-pound weight limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 454-5964
- Parking Garage
Additional Parking Information
- Assigned covered parking. Garages available and separate for $75 monthly.
- Salem / Keizer
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Charriots - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-5 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: McKay, Weathers
- Elementary School: Swegle
- Junior High School: Waldo
- High School: McKay
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 58
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Campus Area
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: By Appointment