Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5?by C Stay away Oak Tree one is awful. The windows leak so bad that I had to put a blanket up to keep the cold air out. You hear everything your neighbor upstairs does and I mean EVERYTHING! And you're not allowed to say anything to the neighbor and the office gives you the reprimand note on your door. This place is a dump and management is useless. October 30, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5?by Bing overrated Too many rules like certain things that's not allowed in the patio, even if it's neat and clean is not ok. But a container of cigarette butts (supposed to be smoke free environment) that stinks up the surroundings is ok. Noise from lawn mower and leaf blower is too much on a daily basis. October 16, 2013
Property OverviewThe apartment homes at Oak Tree Apartments feature an array of modern amenities and many extras for your convenience. Choose from a variety of living spaces designed to meet your every need. You'll be close to transportation, shopping, and great entertainment. Oak Tree is an excellent value; quiet comfort of contemporary living in a suburban location. Call today to make Oak Tree Apartments your new home!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
30 pound maximum at adult weight. Maximum 2 pets. $10 Pet Rent per month, per pet. $400 Pet Deposit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (503) 462-7015
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Garages available for additonal charge.
- Washington / Tillamook Cnty's
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Tri Met MAX - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Tri Met - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-5 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Cook
- Elementary School: Templeton
- Junior High School: Tuality
- High School: Tigard
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 202
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM