Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewThe apartment homes at Fairmont Villa Apartments feature an array of modern amenities and many extras for your convenience. Choose from a variety of living spaces designed to meet your every need. You'll be close to transportation, shopping, and great entertainment. Call today to make Fairmont Villa Apartments your new home! We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums, and current and past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines. The screening fee is $40.00 per adult, and all over the age of 18 must apply, and be approved. Valid, current photo ID (state issued) is required on all applicants. Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed. This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
$400 deposit required per pet. Limit two per household. Restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 319-8206
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Each resident is issued 1 assigned space. Additional cars may be parked on the street. There are a limited number of spaces reserved specifically for visitors to the property. They are not to be used by residents for their personal vehicles.
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: MAX - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: Tri-met - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-84 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Knott City
- Elementary School: Sacramento
- Junior High School: Parkrose
- High School: Parkrose
- BuildingType: Courtyard,Apt. Community,Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 34
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment
Property and Management Company
- Regency Management Inc.