Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Kristin Parks At Memorial is Friendly and Quiet I have only lived in the apartment complex for about three weeks now but I have not had any problems. I live in a gated community so I always feel very safe. As far as I know they do a criminal check on every individual living in the complex, so that also makes me feel safe. I am young and most of the people I see in the area are around my age (college). The staff can be hard to get a hold of through the phone, however when you come in to the office they are usually available and they are always friendly! Overall I have enjoyed my experience here. March 27, 2014
Property OverviewThe Park at Memorial is apartment living at its finest. Let our responsive management team do all they can to make you feel at home. Beautifully landscaped grounds create a wonderful living environment, and The Park at Memorial offers every amenity you could want, including a clubhouse, a fitness center, and a pool. Fine dining, shopping, and entertainment are only a short distance away. Choose from our wide range of models for a residence that complements and enhances your lifestyle. At The Park at Memorial, you'll find the carefree living you've earned and the luxury you deserve.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free, 24 Hour
- On-Site Management
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$300 deposit, $300 fee.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (405) 463-2113
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Every apartment has one reserved covered parking space. There are additional spaces for guests or second vehicles. Detached garage $85 per month.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Oklahoma City
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Highway: John Kilpatrick Turnpike; Lake Hefn - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Crown Martin
- Elementary School: Angie Debo
- Junior High School: Summit
- High School: Edmond Santa Fe
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 316
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM