Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Lovie Review I really like the apartments and so wanted to move there. The staff went above and beyond for me, however, whom ever does the approving denied me for my credit. I can understand that to a point, I just wished they would have spoke with me and let me explain the situation. I have lived in OKC going on nine years and have been late two times with my rent so I feel like the decision was not far not speaking to me directley about the situation. But as far as the staff goes THEY ARE GREAT!! December 17, 2012
Property OverviewWelcome to Pheasant Run Apartments, a wonderful, beautifully landscaped community with the amenities you've been looking for. Enjoy the long winter evenings in front of your own fireplace, and spectacular sunsets from your balcony. Sunny winter days often find residents setting by the pools, reading or visiting with neighbors. At Pheasant Run, you're close to major interstates,lots of great restaurants, golfing, parks, lakes, shopping malls,entertainment and three major medical complexes. We offer a wide variety of apartment layouts for you to choose from. We are privately owned and managed and are proud of our longtime residents, management and maintenance staff, including a night-time gatekeeper. Many of our apartment homes have balconies or patios. All of them are beautiful! Call or come by soon. You will find the apartment home that you have been looking for at Pheasant Run Apartments.Please call for current specials!!!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Garbage disposal and microwave available in units
- Property pays water, trash and sewer, tenant pays only electric
NO PETS ACCEPTED.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 670-2517
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Some covered parking available and ample parking on-site.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Oklahoma City
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: AmTrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Metro Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: N.W. Highway - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Dolese Park
- Elementary School: Rolling Wood &
- Junior High School: Putnam City CAPPS Middle
- High School: Putnam City
- BuildingType: Courtyard,Apt. Community,Town House
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 271
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Pheasant Run Apartments