Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by dwalls90 These apartments are great! The apartments are really nice inside. I have a one bedroom and I feel like it is perfect. The price is reasonable for being downtown and it is very close to major bus lines. I really love living here. My neighbors are quiet and I have had no complaints so far! October 27, 2012
Property OverviewWelcome to Belmont Apartments! If you’re looking for 1 bedroom apartments or student rooms you have found the place. We are conveniently located by I-71 and near the Historic District, downtown business’, University/college campuses, and many cultural and entertainment venues with off street parking available for your convenience. Belmont Apartments are professionally managed and have a maintenance team that will help you with your needs. Our 24 hour emergency maintenance team will be standing by just in case for one of those once in a lifetime occurrences. Whether you crave plush carpet, gleaming hardwood or traditional decorating touches, stop by or call and make a home at Belmont Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Vintage Building
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Student Housing available
- Cats Allowed
No pet fees.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (855) 219-4282
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Lot parking is on a first come, first serve basis. Garage parking fee is $45 per month.
- Not Applicable
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: COTA Bus Line - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-71, I-670, US-315 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Topiary Park
- Elementary School: Columbus Elementary School
- Junior High School: Columbus Middle School
- High School: Columbus High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Walk Up
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 193
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Campus Area
- Weekdays: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed