Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by dwalls90 These apartments are great! The apartments are really nice inside. I have a one bedroom and I feel like it is perfect. The price is reasonable for being downtown and it is very close to major bus lines. I really love living here. My neighbors are quiet and I have had no complaints so far! October 27, 2012
Property OverviewWelcome to The Belmont Apartments, professionally managed by Roger C. Perry & Co. Our beautiful community features vintage aparmtent buildings and turn of the century mansions in The East Town Street Historic District, all just steps to downtown businesses, academic institutions, cultural and entertainment venues and the internationally renowned Topiary Garden. Some of the many amenities include, on site washer/dryer facilities, off street parking, full time on site management and maintenance staff. Heated, underground garage spaces are also available. If you’re looking for 1 bedroom apartments or student rooms you have found the place. Whether you crave plush carpet, gleaming hardwood or traditional decorating touches, stop by or call and make a home at The Belmont Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Vintage Building
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Student Housing available
- Cats Allowed
No pet fees.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (855) 219-4282
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Lot parking is on a first come, first serve basis. Garage parking fee is $45 per month.
- Not Applicable
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: COTA Bus Line - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-71, I-670, US-315 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Topiary Park
- Elementary School: Columbus Elementary School
- Junior High School: Columbus Middle School
- High School: Columbus High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Walk Up
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 193
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Campus Area
- Weekdays: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Roger C. Perry Realtors & Co.