Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewGrandin House features historic charm and luxury living with the urban convenience of nearby restaurants, shops, and entertainment. Please call or email to schedule a tour.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Door Attendant
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
$200 deposit. $25 monthly rent.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (513) 448-0903
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
Additional Parking Information
- $50 monthly per additional space.
- Parking Space Fee: $50.00
- Central Cincinnati
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: On-site
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Metro - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-71 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Owl
- Elementary School: Kilogor Elementary, Summit Country Day & Springer
- BuildingType: Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 9
- Number of Units: 140
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed